An Open Letter to Grocery Stores

Dear grocery store operators,

Vertically-challenged customers also enjoy the occasional item located on the top shelf. However, said items are often just out-of-reach and can cause some embarrassing situations like attempting to step on the unstable lowest metal shelf, which, contrary to some beliefs does not adequately support the weight of a young woman, or asking the only other customer in the aisle for assistance, who mistakenly translates "Can you please reach the black beans," into "hello handsome stranger, I'm thinly disguising my attraction to you by asking for assistance with canned goods."

Please reserve the top shelf for items like pickled eggs and spam, i.e., the stuff nobody really buys anyway. Or have a stepstool or two available (of course, it will probably need to have a large disclaimer about not suing the store for falling). Either would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

Darnell Clayton said…
LOL...you remind me of myself when I was testing Blogger! But, if you need any help, let me know. It took me a while to come where I am now (you have to check out my site to see) and if you need any tips, just post on my site.

PS

HTML is easy...Selah!