Hammer Time

My valentine spoiled me with an elaborate home-cooked meal, a huge bouquet of fragrant flowers....and a hammer. One might not find a hammer to be a romantic gift, but in the past week of tearing up flooring, I managed to completely break a hammer trying to pry up stubborn nails. Therefore, my new super-sturdy tool is a truly thoughtful and appreciated gift.

Apparently the lady at the hardware store was chatting during the purchase of said hammer and discovered that it would be a valentine's gift. Her response, "You better get her something else to go along with this or she might use it to hit you." :0)

Update: Bitter about Valentine's Day? Be My Anti-Valentine offers some wonderful cards that capture the true sentiment of anger and indifference. My personal fave, the card that simply states "You'll Do."

Comments