Things that are awful: Time Warner Cable


How do I hate Time Warner, let me count the ways...

2: the number of physical trips made to the Time Warner store
3: the number of in-person service calls needed to make our basic cable work this year
4: the number of DVR boxes we've been through
5: the number of recorded Top Chef shows I lost when we had our box replaced (again) this week (so much for catching up)
a zillion: the number of minutes it feels like we've been on hold waiting to talk to customer service

Time Warner, you get a decent amount of money from me every month. I'm not asking for anything fancy. I just want my cable to work. I know there are real problems in the world and things I should be much more outraged about besides watching too much television, but I don't care--it's principle now.

My new year's resolution: finding someone who sucks less that Time Warner to service our cable and television needs.

Comments