Inviting

I realized I never posted the final product of our assembly line. These are the wedding invitations. All of the materials came from Paper Source. I printed everything at home, embossed the invites and stacked them with different papers and a decorative ribbon. The reply cards were simply stamped.

Things I have learned: 1. Keep the design simple when hand-assembling anything more than 25 cards. 2. Hand-feeding cards and envelopes takes lots of patience, but is worth it. 3. There is a difference between pigment and dye stamping inks. The ink I used on the majority of the reply cards (pigment) smudged a bit, but I finally figured it out by the time I stamped other items.

Comments

Jen said…
Thanks Cec! I love them - so unique!
Christa said…
I love it and can't wait to see more - but I'll be happy to wait for the photos after the event!
njm said…
These are adorable! I wish I had an ounce of your creativity!