The more the merrier

We were thrilled to tell Will that a little brother or sister is scheduled to arrive this August! We're not sure if he shares in our level of excitement just yet.

To answer a few questions...No, we're not going to find out the sex until he/she arrives. Yes, I'm just as sick as I was with Will, but it should ease up now that I'm entering the second trimester. No, I don't have a definite plan for the new nursery just yet, but I'm sure there will be photos when I do! And, maybe the gestational diabetes will return soon (until then I'm savoring every carb that enters my mouth!).

Comments

Unknown said…
Can't wait Ceci & Doug for another "little Sears" to arrive!
grandma
Christa said…
Congrats guys! That is fantastic news. I'm still waiting to see photos of the new house. Are you busy with renovations? Take care.
Sassy Sydney said…
YAY!!! We are so happy for you!!
Cecilly said…
Hi Christa! Yes, we've been busy renovating, but the photos should be coming soon...