Fabric by color

The pillows in the living room are showing their wear, and I'm determined to turn their replacement into a sewing project.

Enter online fabric shopping. My favorite site so far is Hawthorne Threads Fabric. Not only do they have a nice collection, but I enjoy the search by color feature and the coordinating print suggestions at the bottom of the page.

From the site: "If you are looking for a particular color, this grid is an excellent way to narrow your search. Simply click on the color of your choice to see all of the prints from our shop featuring that shade. You will then be able to further modify your your search by looking for prints that have a high or low dominance of that color, as well as whether they are very close or only somewhat close to your chosen hue."

I've loaded up my shopping cart with hues of orange and brown, but have yet to pull the trigger.

Comments